Position Summary: This position will assist with the daily office operations of University Safety and Assurances.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
1. Experience with word processing, spreadsheet and database software such as Word, Excel, and Access
2. Ability to prioritize assignments, track deadlines and work accurately and independently
3. Willingness to accept new responsibilities and challenges while learning in position
4. Ability to maintain confidential information
5. Available to work 10-20 hours per week during semester; office hours 7:45am - 4:30pm
1. Communicate via telephone, email and written correspondence with University Safety and Assurance clients
2. Maintain Affiliation Agreement, Training and Driver Authorization databases
3. Perform routine scanning, filing, mail sorting, and ordering supplies
4. Assist with a variety of projects, including fire extinguisher training and fire drills
5. Reception duties, including greeting visitors, answering telephones, directing calls and providing information
6. Assist with on-campus errands and deliveries.
Position is available year-round.
Additional Duties: Miscellaneous as assigned.
Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 10 pounds.