CGCA Travel Assistant
We are looking for an upbeat, organized, and dependable student to act as a Travel Administrator for The Leonard E. Parker Center for Gravitation, Cosmology and Astrophysics (CGCA) located in the Kenwood Interdisciplinary Research Complex at UWM, https://cgca.uwm.edu/ .
This person will support administrative processes related to travel and events, and offers skill building opportunities in financial reporting, travel planning, and customer service. We invite team players with strong communication skills and the ability to work independently and efficiently to apply. This position reports to the CGCA Assistant Director, and provides a flexible work schedule.
Job duties include:
· Serve as point of contact for the Center’s staff and faculty travel processes and needs
· Obtain knowledge of University’s travel policies and effectively apply them to travel planning and E-Reimbursement reporting
· Request non-employee travel IDs
· Assist with electronic travel authorization approval for Center members
· Ensure proper record management of Center's travel activities
· Purchasing Card receipt collection and tracking
· Aid in the coordination of the Center's events
· Provide coordination and support of non-research aspects of the Center
· Sophomore standing or greater
· Ability to work ≈20 hours a week
· 3.0 GPA or greater
· Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Suite, Google for work, and Office 365