Restaurant Operations: Retail Service - Receptionist
Seeking Secretary/Receptionist for the Restaurant Operations: Retail Services department!
Secretary/Receptionist Job Description:
· “Regular” Job Tasks: Shredding documents, copying, faxing, laminating, checking voicemail's, taking/distributing messages, opening/closing gate.
· Answering Phones
· Keeping office clean and presentable (misc. small office tasks)
· File/Keeping things stocked
· FILTER information, people, and calls in order to maximize the efficiency of this office! Be able to recognize messages that need to get through and what ought to be filtered out.
· Assist others in applying for a job – walk them through the application, be able to answer questions regarding the process, etc. --- Able to use PAWS
· Understand our policies and procedures, and be able to act on them.
· Keep tabs on employees/individuals coming and going. (whether for interviews, meetings, etc.)
· Professionalism: Job requires proper use of the radio, good conduct both in person and over the phone. You will handle confidential/sensitive information (personal documents, checking punches, overhearing discipline or any other bits of conversation that need not be repeated).
Important Qualities in a candidate:
· Attention to detail
· Attentive to what is happening around them
· Able to think on their feet/clever
· Able to work independantly
· Can use a computer-Excel/Word mainly
· Knows the layout of the campus (Esp. the Union)
***Must be willing to work 20-25 hours a week. Monday through Friday (between the hours of 7:00am-5:00 pm. WEEKEND HOURS NOT AVAILABLE).***
***Must submit your Fall 2022 PAWS schedule to be eligible for an interview.***
Please contact Rachel Compton with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org